Experience The Revolutionary System for Eliminating Your Back Pain. By Combining the Best of Medical, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, Decompression and Massage We Can Provide Our Patients With The Most Comprehensive Care Available And Do So Without Passing On the Extra Cost
Treating at Buckhead Spine Specialists has been a great relief for me. I have tried other clinics with little to no success. However, with the comprehensive nature of the care at the office, I was able to manage both my low back and my neck pain. Buckhead Spine Specialists is "the real deal" and I appreciate the programs that they offer for their patients. Dr. Schenendorf goes beyond what is normal to ensure his patients are receiving the treatments that they need.
At BSS, we want you to be comfortable with your decision to treat at our clinic. Therefore, we want to offer you a complimentary evaluation, exam and x-rays. To schedule your Complimentary Exam simply call (404) 994-4489 or CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE!
Buckhead Spine Specialists: Changing the way back pain is treated by saving our patients time, money and frustration!
Buckhead Spine Specialists specializes in the treatment of back pain. We see more patients for back pain than any other condition. In fact, we have over 60 years experience and see hundreds of patients a year for this condition.
Our revolutionary system incorporates the best of medical, physical therapy, chiropractic, decompression and massage allowing for the most comprehensive treatment options available. This allows our patients not only to eliminate their symptoms but provides them with the ability to sustain their progress.
While many clinics will work collaboratively with these various doctors and therapists, we offer these services on site. This comprehensive system is designed to utilize the latest diagnostic testing, ensure an accurate diagnosis and subsequent proper treatment which saves our patients time and money.
The truth is, no one method is best and no one method is effective for every patient. In fact, research has shown that incorporating more than one method of treatment is the most effective, fastest way to recovery.
Therefore, at BSS every method of treatment is available to you in one location. Just as important, any additional treatments and diagnostic testing are offered at no additional cost to the patient.
Our goal it to provide the best of each discipline to quickly alleviate any pain or discomfort and rehabilitate the back pain to prevent future complications. Any necessary treatments, prescriptions, diagnostic testing as well as the more conservative chiropractic and physical therapy are done on location. Of course, conservative treatment is our first priority.
In short, you receive the benefits of a more comprehensive approach without incurring the extra cost normally associated with such care.
Whether you are interested in incorporating all of our services or you are interested in one facet of our care, BSS, is the ideal place to treat your pain.
PROTOCOL FOR BACK PAIN COULD INCLUDE ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING TREATMENTS:
- Physical Therapy: PT can be prescribed to begin a program of exercises, stretching and strengthening. Physical therapy has been found to be a very effective conservative treatment for back pain. Other associated treatments include:
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Cold Laser
- Hydro Beds
- Inter-segmental Traction Beds
- Chiropractic: Chiropractors are experts of the joints that make up the spine. Back pain is often caused by pressure of the nerves as they exit these joints. Chiropractic has proven very effective in treating such cases.
- Medical: Our medical doctor is available to oversee the patients care. He will make recommendations on necessary diagnostic testing as well as treatment recommendations such as the need for physical therapy, prescriptions or injections. However, the medical doctor will only provide prescriptions to current patients.
- Decompression Therapy: IDD therapy is the latest in back pain treatment. It is a highly researched method for treating back pain, specifically disc injuries. It utilizes traction to rehabilitate the spine and take the pressure off the nerves exiting the back. In our office we have experienced a very high success rate with this treatment. IDD has proven very effective in not only treating back pain but various other spinal conditions as well. To read more about decompression, please see the decompression page.
- Massage: Massage helps facilitate the rehabilitative process serving as a catalyst for faster recovery. Back pain often has muscular factors which are treated effectively by massage therapy. In addition it helps to avoid scar tissue to build up which can lead to more chronic conditions. Our patients enjoy the benefit of insurance covered massage when used as an adjunct to care.
To Schedule Your Complimentary Evaluation, Exam and X-Rays, Simply Click Here or Call At (404) 994-4489!