Experience Our Revolutionary System For Eliminating Your Accident Related Pain. By Combining The Best Qualities Of Medical, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, Decompression And Massage We Can Provide Our Patients With More Comprehensive Care.
I was in an auto accident and wasn't quite sure what to do. A friend suggested Dr. Schenendorf and I can't tell you how happy I am that he did. Buckhead Pain Specialists has everything you could possibly want. The comprehensive nature of their care was the key to my recovery. I am 100% out of pain. I was even able to treat my injuries without any out of pocket expense. If you have any injury, call Buckhead Pain Specialists, you will be glad you did.
At BPS, we want you to be comfortable with your decision to treat at our clinic. Therefore, we want to offer you a complimentary evaluation, exam and x-rays for your injuries. This will also give us an opportunity to guide you through the process to determine who is responsible for paying your medical bills. To schedule your Complimentary Exam simply call (404) 994-4489 or CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE!
Buckhead Pain Specialists: Changing the way accidents are treated by providing all necessary care in one facility and billing the at fault party if necessary.
Buckhead Pain Specialists specializes in injury related conditions. Our revolutionary system incorporates the best qualities of medical, physical therapy, chiropractic and massage therapy allowing for more comprehensive treatment options.
When dealing with injuries from auto accidents, it is important to not only get you out of pain, but to ensure you remain pain free permanently. Just as importantly, BSS works on a lien basis which means you can treat your injuries without worrying about who will pay for it.
This comprehensive system is designed to utilize the latest diagnostic testing, ensure an accurate diagnosis and the subsequent proper treatment, avoiding wasted time and money for our patients.
Quite simply, we adapted our system which had proven so successful for our current patients and applied it to treating those patients who have suffered an injury.
The truth is, no one method is best and no one method is effective for every patient. In fact, research has shown that incorporating more than one method of treatment is the most effective, fastest way to recovery.
Therefore, at BPS every method of treatment is available to you in one location. Just as important, any additional treatments and diagnostic testing are offered at no additional cost to the patient.
In short, you receive the benefits of a more comprehensive approach without incurring the extra cost normally associated with such care.
Whether you are interested in incorporating all of our services or you are interested in one facet of our care, BPS is the ideal place to treat your pain.
Treatment Options at Buckhead Pain Specialists for your Injury Related Conditions
- Physical Therapy: PT can be prescribed to begin a program of exercises, stretching and strengthening. Physical therapy is a crucial aspect to the recovery of any injury. Other treatments include:
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Cold Laser
- Hydro Beds
- Inter-segmental Traction Beds
- Chiropractic: Chiropractors are experts of the joints that make up the spine. Injury related conditions are often caused by pressure of the nerves as they exit the spine. Chiropractic has proven very effective in treating such cases.
- Medical: Our medical doctor is available to oversee the patient's care. He will make recommendations on necessary diagnostic testing as well as treatment recommendations such as the need for physical therapy.
- Decompression Therapy: IDD therapy is the latest in neck and back treatment. It is a highly researched method for treating back pain, specifically disc injuries. It utilizes traction to rehabilitate the spine and take the pressure off of the back. In our office we have experienced a very high success rate with this treatment. IDD has proven very effective in not only treating back pain but various other spinal conditions as well. To read more about decompression, please see the Decompression Page.
- Massage: Massage helps facilitate the rehabilitative process serving as a catalyst for faster recovery. Injuries most likely will have muscular factors which are treated effectively by massage therapy. In addition, it helps to avoid scar tissue to build up which can lead to more chronic conditions. Our patients enjoy the benefit of massage when used as an adjunct to care.
To Schedule Your Appointment, Simply Click Here or Call At (404) 994-4489!
For A Map Of Our Location Click Here!